Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Fun Projects

Well, I have been working on a few new fun projects in my office. Trying to get things coordinated and a color theme going. Lots to do yet, but thought I would share some of the pics showing my progress. The first two pictures are a separate project that I did over the weekend.

This homemade file holder is made from a cereal box and card stock paper. This cute gadget will hold Kaidin's homework until it is due on Fridays. 


This is where I decided to place it, since this is where the kids hang their backpacks everyday. 




Now, onto my office...


My goal for this was to pull some more pink into my office. I used a cute file folder to cut out my initial.



And then, I changed the color of the inside of my file drawers. 




And, this was my final project. I made these adorable cherry blossoms from card stock and glued them on some tree branches from my back yard. To incorporate a bit more pink, I added pink ribbon to my existing black baskets. So much fun, and I am happy with how they turned out. 





No comments:

Post a Comment