Thursday, January 24, 2013

Eco Friendly Product Review, coming soon to a blog near you

I am excited to announce that I will be an ambassador for the ecoStore USA. I will be testing products and sharing my reviews on my personal blog, as well as on their blog. The products that I will be testing are 'No Nasty Chemicals'TM Movement. The ecoStore USA products are 100% plant based, which means...yep, you got it...no nasty chemicals! Woohoo to a healthier environment and healthier air for my family and I. Oh, and of course YOU!

For those of you that have allergies and asthma, much like my family and myself, I am happy to be trying these products out for you, reviewing them, and letting you know my honest opinion of them. So...stay tuned. Reviews will be coming to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment