Thursday, March 15, 2012

Feeling Refreshed

Thought I would take a moment to post about how refreshed I have felt this week. I feel as though this has been a great week for me. I have not felt stressed, even though I have been busy every day and every night this week. Aside from work, school and doctor appointments, I had time to get on the treadmill, make meals for my family - including grilling out in the nice weather, did some organizing (have I mentioned how addicted I am to this organizing site....Iheartorganizing)? Yep, it keeps me up late at night, but I always find such great ideas from her, that I am excited to incorporate them right away. I also feel fulfilled with my sign language class. I really feel like God is telling me to take that path to really learn to sign proficiently. There is such a great need for sign language interpretation in the health care field, that I feel it would be a very personally rewarding path to take. Well, thanks for listening! Think it is time to read a bit, then early bedtime...for once. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment