Thursday, March 29, 2012

Love me some Sharpies!

Well, I had some fun last night. For kicks and giggles I decided to utilize my Sharpie Paint Pens and paint a pill bottle. I thought these cute things had to have some sort of re-use. So, I painted one and decorated it with some cute scrapbook paper. Not certain what I will put in this as of yet, but would be great for paperclips, thumbtacks, etc. Anyway, I wanted to mention how much I love my paint pens. If you have not used these, you will love them! We have had ours for over a year and a half now, and they still work great! We have used them to decorate pumpkins, homemade metal signs, school projects on wood, my boys even decided to give there tennis shoes a new look, and paint them (yep, mom was at work). These are very easy to use, just shake the pen, press a bit to get it working, and start painting (just like coloring). I purchased our paint pens at Hobby Lobby and used the 40% off coupon on them. Great buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment