Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Taking time today

Today I was able to enjoy getting outside in the 70 degree sunny weather. It is supposed to be in the 50's here in a few days, so had to jump at the opportunity to get my daughter's senior pictures taken. I decided that I would take them this year (with my new camera), and try to save some money. I can actually say that I am proud of myself. I think they turned out really nice.

And here comes my soapbox....Seeing my beautiful almost 17 year old daughter growing up so fast, pulls at my heart-strings. Where has time gone? How could 17 years go by so quickly? I still remember her standing on her pink and white rocking chair in her blue plaid skirt with pink shirt, giving me a big chubby cheek dimple smile....knowing that she was not supposed to be standing on the chair. Now, she has grown up into a beautiful teenager. I took the time today as I was taking her pictures, to recall those memories of her being just a little baby girl. Now as I look at her, still as my baby girl, but also a beautiful, strong, kind-hearted, caring young woman. my heart is filled with joy. Here are a few of my favorites~




 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment